Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Monday!

The snow has arrived and it definitely feels a lot like winter now, not to mention the fact that my neighborhood looks like a winter wonderland! It's so pretty when it first falls, but then of course the snow plows come and kick up the dirt and it just looks ugly! I was able to snap some pictures though to share as I promised!




As for today, I really got myself into the Christmas spirit and decorated at work. I put up our tree, made some really cool 3D snowflakes, and put some decorations on the windows! It gave me something to do and it was definitely a lot of fun!

Here is what the snowflakes came out to look like. I just made this one with Christmas colors to switch it up, but the ones at work are white.

Photobucket


Anyways, I got a little head start today on finding out some information for the books I will need next quarter! I like to shop around to find good prices since books cost an arm and a leg now a days. I simply emailed the bookstore and asked for the ISBN #'s of the books I need for my courses, and someone got back to me! (Thanks to Jason at the GMT campus bookstore!) I compared some prices so I have an idea where I want to order books from. I also went on to see how much I can sell my books back for. Of course you can never get back what you paid, but the little bit you can, definitely helps! So after next week, vacation begins, which is why I'm looking into books now, so during vacation, I can get school off my mind and enjoy my freedom!

Jingle Ball is on Friday, so to the city I will be going! I am really looking forward to this, I just hope my randomly picked seats are good ones! *Crossing my fingers on this one* I also heard that the first 200 people that get there and have a 16 oz. coke bottle with them, will be entered into a ZVIP lounge and will be able to meet the stars! How cool would that be! And yes, I will totally be buying a bottle of coke on Friday and getting my butt there!

I hope everyone enjoys their week! Remember, just one more week! Push through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment