Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 Days Until Classes Resume

Hard to believe that in 5 days, we will be starting the Fall Quarter and welcoming several new students to the Berkeley College campuses. Just a reminder to continuing students, all DAY classes on Monday, September 27th are cancelled due to new student orientation. However, if you have a NIGHT class, classes are still in session. New students and continuing students who are enrolled in day classes, will start Tuesday...Just keep that in mind so you don't show up and wonder why class isn't going on!

So today was the first day of Fall and it felt like summer, which is crazy considering it dropped to like 40 degrees the other night and now it's back to hot, hot, hot! Hopefully we will get out of this funk and into the nice cool Fall weather!

Photobucket


How is everyone's week off going? Fast I bet because I can't even believe it's already Wednesday! I put in my order for my books and I am still waiting to see if my night class will still be going on, considering only 7 students are enrolled at this time! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE sign up for the Sports and Event Marketing class on Monday nights at the Garret Mountain Campus! It will be lots of fun!!!

As this week comes to an end, I have a lot to look forward to. A few extra days to relax and my best friend will be coming home from North Carolina for a week with her little baby girl! Totally excited about that! It's also that time of year where all the fun October festivities begin, such as the apple picking, pumpkin picking, baking pies, and going to festivals. I absolutely love this time of year!

I hope everyone enjoys their last couple of days of freedom and that you are ready to rock and roll again when the new quarter begins next week! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment