Sunday, October 10, 2010

Celebrating Columbus Day!

Good news Berkeley students! Day and Evening classes on the Berkeley College Campuses will be canceled due to observance of Columbus Day! So imagine that, one extra day to your weekend! Take advantage of it while you can!

Photobucket

Tomorrow I will be volunteering at a golf outing and will be riding around in my own little golf cart snapping some photos of all the events going on! It should be a lot of fun and they are calling for beautiful weather so I am definitely looking forward to it!

I sure have been slacking on my blogs and I do apologize! Again, it's just been one hectic week and I switched into a new class so it was a lot of catching up to do because I had received my book a week late, so while the rest of the class was two chapters deep, I was not even close to reading the material. Luckily, I was able to get everything done this weekend and I am ready for a fresh new start for Week 3! Believe it or not, we start scheduling for the Winter quarter next week. I always hate when Week 4 approaches because then I know it's back to picking new classes and becoming overwhelmed when you only have so many quarters left to go. For me, I just need to schedule for the Winter, Spring, and Summer and then I am done! Still scares me half to death but it's a lot to look forward to!

So did anyone get to check out the Career Fair on Friday? If so how was it? Anybody have any stories they would like to share!

As I mentioned in my last post, our Berkeley College Charity Car show is approaching, so please, please, please come out and join us! I also have noticed great participation in the Berkeley Pride Photo Contest and I encourage everyone to submit their photos! An Ipad is a pretty neat prize so get creative Berkeley Students!!

So as we approach our Week 3, don't stress out too much and just make sure you get everything done on time! I promise this week to be a bit more active on my blog since I have been slacking and can admit to doing so!

Enjoy your extra day off and do something fun and relaxing for yourself!!!

1 comment: