Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome Home!

I would like to dedicate this blog post to all our soldiers and troops out there who are out fighting for us and keeping us safe. My best friend was able to end her long awaited return of her husband from Afghanistan this week, and it was the most beautiful thing. Although I only was given the chance to see photos and a video, I still cried my eyes out and couldn't be more happier for her and her family. We should never take advantage of our troops because they are doing so much for us. When you personally know someone who is over there fighting for you, I think you take a different approach on the situation. I also experienced what it's like to have someone go through a deployment, and as a friend, it was my duty to stand by her side and do everything I could to help her get through this tough time.

I would LOVE to share the video and photos with everyone. It's these beautiful moments we love to see of our troops and we welcome them home with open arms. I realize many families are still awaiting the long return of their soldiers, and my hearts go out to all of them. God Bless Our Troops!

(Grab your tissues!!)





Very touching and beautiful! Welcome home SGT Connell!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and next week we kick off WEEK 5!!! YAY!
ENJOY!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In yesteryear's people would be looking forward from their favorite authors about the next edition, Time has evolved over and readers like me switched over to reading blogs from a list of favorite bloggers. Keep up the great blogging.
    Wonderful Post

    ReplyDelete