Monday, October 24, 2011

Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show!

Photobucket


I was a happy attendee to the 2011 7th Annual Charity Car Show at Berkeley College on Sunday, October 23rd! Once again, we reached astonishing numbers in the number of cars that came through the entrance to take part in this continuously growing car show. Last year we had just about 250 registered cars, and this year we reached 345 registered cars! That is so awesome! Thank you to everyone for coming out and supporting such an important cause!

Throughout the day, there were lots going on! There was a live band, lots of food choices, a bouncy house for the kids, and lots of Halloween decorations and festivities for everyone to enjoy! It was great to see the kids dressed up in their costumes and it was also great to see the owners of the cars decking the cars out in Halloween decorations and making it have that spook-tacular feel!

This was my second Berkeley College car show that I have attended and from those who have attended the others in the past, they say it just gets bigger and bigger, and I can definitely see that from the turnout we had yesterday! Everything was put together and planned really well so I send a huge THANK YOU to all the students and staff who were so willing to put this together and volunteer throughout the day! You guys did a great job and you make everyone want to come back each year!

As I was walking around, I took video and photographs of the cars. The photos can be seen below and I will be working quickly to get the edits done to my videos so I can share that with you as well!




I want to say thank you to everyone who was able to come out to the Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show yesterday! We were all able to come together and raise awareness for a great cause! Hope to see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment