Thursday, April 23, 2009

Congrats Grads!

Tomorrow is Graduation Day for those who are graduating! How exciting is that? I wish it was me! Nah, I'm only kidding...I'm not ready to graduate just yet. I know one of my fellow bloggers is speaking at the Graduation so Aleksandra: Best of luck to you and congratulations! You will do great! Aleksandra has been a big help with getting me started on blogging and also with talking to some people on campus to get involved, so I really appreciate all of her help!


Photobucket


So it's hard to believe that Week 3 is finally coming to an end. You know what that means! Week 4 and the registration process starts all over again! It feels so weird to be picking my classes for next quarter already considering we just started, but it's good that they open up the classes now and not at last minute. What I would like to do is just inform everyone of what they need to do in order to register for classes and hopefully this will be helpful!


Photobucket


The information for registration is provided on blackboard as well, so make sure you are checking blackboard for all announcements regarding the registration process. To get to the advisement section and check out available classes for the summer 2009 quarter, click on the community tab on blackboard. Once you are on that screen, you will see a list labeled My Organizations. Click on Advisement. When you click on Advisement it will bring you to their page that also contains all information regarding registration. You may want to read up on that to see if there is anything that relates to you and registering. After reading, look to the left side and click on Course Schedule. You will then have access to all the classes that will be available on your campus as well as online for the summer 2009 quarter!

Advisement has asked that you send an email to your campus, which I will later provide the emails for you. In that email, you will need to include your name, your ID number, a copy of your degree audit, and the list of courses you would like to enroll in. It's important that you write down the class number so that you make it a little easier for the advisors to place you in the course.


Photobucket


The emails for each campus as well as the online advisement are as follows:

NYCAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Midtown Students

NWKAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Newark Students

GMTAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Garret Mountain Students

MDLAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Middlesex Students

BGNAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Bergen Students

WSTAdvisement@berkeleycollege.edu Westchester Students

Advisementonline@berkeleycollege.edu Online Students

Please submit your requests beginning on Monday April 27th. The longer you wait the faster the classes will fill up, so to guarantee yourself a spot, register early!

I have been asking students to write me a up a little something about their time at Berkeley College, and this week I would like to introduce you to Antonio! I met Antonio at the Garret Mountain Campus in The Religious Experience elective and he was also in my Management class. Let's see what Antonio has to say!

Photobucket


"Hello, my name is Antonio and I am in my third quarter of my Berkeley Bachelors degree in Management. Right now I am taking classes like International management and Organizational behavior which deal with my management degree. Overall, so far I am very pleased with Berkeley College. The teachers are great and the atmosphere is magnificent. Everyday I am excited to wake up and learn something new."

Best of luck to you Antonio and it's great to know that you are enjoying your experience at Berkeley!


Photobucket


So on the to-do list for this weekend is to decide which classes you would like to take and send them on over to advisement so that you get into the classes you want!

Enjoy your weekend and once again Congratulations Graduates of 2009!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment