Wednesday, June 24, 2009

URGENT MESSAGE


Photobucket


This is our last chance for us to take our stand on the TAG. I just opened my email this morning and Dr. Hughes had sent us another email that Governor Corzine has rejected the TAG once again. We now have a phone call campaign and fax campaign going on. I am working on sending over a fax as we speak, but the line is busy, so calling may benefit you much better! Also, please keep sending the emails. Those are just as effective.

The following information is what you need in order to go ahead with this:

The general phone number is 609-292-6000. Ask for the Governor's office and say that you have an urgent message. You may be forwarded to a staff member or a voice mail. You should state something similar to the following:
"Hello Governor Corzine. My name is ______________. I am a Berkeley College student. Please give us back our TAG. I know that you can do it. We need your help badly. Thank you."

The fax number is 609-292-3454. Your fax should read similar to the following:
"Urgent message for Governor Corzine: Dear Governor Corzine, My name is ______________. I am a Berkeley College student. Please give us back our TAG. I know that you can do it. We need your help badly. Thank you. (Sign your name)."


PLEASE MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment