Thursday, June 25, 2009

No more bad news...Please!

For starters, as of right now I have no new updates about the TAG, but hopefully something will be announced soon. I went to financial aid yesterday to figure out all my paperwork and from my conversation with the financial aid assistant, nothing has been figured out yet. I still will continue to keep an eye out for any updates and news to share with everyone!

So I need to throw in my good news out of all this, by the looks of it, I am getting A's in all my classes! I am beyond happy about that, not that I thought I was going to get any lower, but it's always nice to hear that I will be receiving good grades! I worked hard, so it definitely has paid off.

On to the next area of bad news. Two deaths! Unbelievable and so sad. What is going on here? Yesterday we learned that two individuals have passed away. Starting with Farrah Fawcett and later to find that Michael Jackson had passed too.

Photobucket
Photobucket


These are the types of events that we find so hard to grasp as to why they happen and what could have been differently to prevent these problems. R.I.P to both Farrah and Michael!

So we have officially ended the Spring 2009 Quarter and starting July 6th, we will be in the Summer 2009 Quarter. For me, this will be the start of my Sophomore year. That is crazy to say. I still have a hard time grasping the concept that I graduated high school a year ago yesterday!

I hope everyone has a great summer! If you are taking classes over the summer, remember that classes begin July 6th so make sure you have everything you need before beginning class. Also, if you have not paid your bill yet, you have until July 2nd. Anything after that will be charged a late fee, which is in your best interest to avoid!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment