Monday, July 20, 2009

Case of the Monday's!

Happy Monday! I am finding it hard to believe that it's already July 20th, which makes this close to the end of the month. I'm not liking how fast time is going! Anyways, lots has been going on these past couple of days, and I don't mean anything outside of school, which is good but bad to say! I have been going non-stop with reading and getting my assignments done, which is never a problem, but I just feel like the pressure is on when a new week rolls around or when a week is coming to an end!

So here we are in Week 3. I'm finally getting a feel for how my classes are going to work out and how to keep ahead of everything and making sure that my work is completed on time. I have to say, all those nerves I had about having all my classes online, were totally not needed, but what else was I suppose to do? I think about it this way, if I just went ahead and had no nerves about trying something new, then I would have to expect the worse, but since I went in head first, nervous as anything, it worked out quite well. You always have to get over that little bump and then the ride is much more easier.

I want to take a few minutes and discuss something that I will be helping out with over the course of a month and a half. My mom works for Re/Max, and if many of you did not know, Re/Max donates to the Children's Miracle Network and does a lot of fundraising for them. Each year they have been holding a benefit dinner, which all money raised goes towards these children in need. There is also a live and silent auction that helps to raise money as well, and all is donated. If anyone is interested, the benefit dinner for this year will be held on September 17th in Greenwood Lake, NY. Tickets are $40. If anyone is interested in attending, please send me an email: lyndsay-wright@mymail.berkeleycollege.edu

Any donations are also being accepted, if you are unable to attend. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated not only by myself, but as well as these children who need you the most!

I have lots to keep up on and I'm about to go start working on a test that I have for my business communications class! I always hate taking tests, but I'm sure I'll be ok. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment