Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF!!

The week just flew on by if you ask me! What is going on?! Well, for me a whole lot has been happening! I have not been on here for a few days because I am waiting on a new part for my computer, so I have been using the laptop, which has become my new best friend. I never really cared to use it as much, but the fact that I can lay in bed, relax, and surf the web is beyond awesome!

Also, laptops are handy to have in college, but that also depends on the type of professor you have. A few of the classes I have taken already on campus would not allow laptops on during class for the fear that students would be logging onto Facebook and Myspace throughout the entire class. I understand it from their perspective that it is rude and distracting, but if a student chooses to go on their laptop to do stupid stuff during class, that is their loss. It just depends on the type of person you are and if you can multi-task with these types of things.

Berkeley and Dell have teamed up so we are actually offered discounts on our laptops, if you choose to order one from Dell. When you log onto blackboard you will see a Dell symbol and then information on where to go from there. Just click it and see what they can do for you!

On another note, I hope many of you have began your registration process. I enrolled myself so far in 4 classes, but once the online classes open up I will be moving a lot of things around for that. I may even go all online again, but at this point I am still undecided. The course schedules are up so if you have yet to do so, please log onto blackboard, under advisement, click course schedule, select your campus, and go from there. You will need to get in touch with advisement to make sure you are enrolled in those classes you pick, so remember to send them an email ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment