Saturday, August 1, 2009

Searching Around

I was looking around this morning on the Berkeley page, and I remember last quarter that there was filming going on for the Berkeley commercials. There are 3 of them that I just finished watching and figured I would share them with you!







If you have trouble viewing them, this is the link to where they are on the Berkeley site: http://www.berkeleycollege.edu/podcasts/commercials.htm

I kept watching the tv hoping to see them pop up, but I have not seen these yet. I remember seeing one a couple months ago. I feel that these commercials are perfect and really help you get a feel for the college. Just wanted to share these with everyone and get a little feedback on what others think.

This type of recruitment is great. I especially like how they mention the fact that the classrooms are smaller so there is more attention given to the students. Also, showing the classrooms and the Professors teaching, is a great idea as well. I still suggest that students picking out a college, to visit the campus and get a feel. You always have a gut feeling if something is right or wrong, but the commercials show a positive environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment