Monday, September 21, 2009

Ready for our mini vacation?

I know I am! Grades have been posted and I am extremely happy with my grades yet again! Hopefully everyone did well! It's now time to relax and make the week go by as slow as possible, since a week from today, classes will be back in session!!

So what is everyone doing this week? I started my week off by taking apart my desk and preparing for my new one! My room looks so empty, but by next week I'll be on track and have a brandy new desk for a brandy new quarter!

Next quarter I will be taking Macroeconomics, International Business, Consumer Behavior, and Advertising and Promotion! I finally ordered all my books the other day, so they better come by the end of this week!! Like I mentioned a few blogs ago, I am taking International Business as an accelerated course, which means 12 weeks of work pushed into 6 weeks...So that will begin September 28th and run till November 7th. Then after that date, I only need to keep track of 3 classes. I will need a break after that accelerated course that's for sure!

Anyways, tomorrow it's back down to Berkeley to pay my bill! For those who still need to pay, the deadline is September 25th at 1:00 P.M so please make sure you are paid and ready to go for next Monday. If you do not pay, you will not be able to attend your classes!!

Photobucket


I hope everyone enjoys their week off! I'll put some pics up later in the week with my desk progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment