Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September already?

It's hard to believe how unbelievably fast August has gone and we are now in September! Yeah, on my part, I'm a day late, since it's already the 2nd, but still, time is flying right on by!


Photobucket


So an update from my interview that was yesterday! I went in all nervous of course! I ended up being there like a half hour early, so I waited like ten minutes and then went in. It's always good to be early instead of stumbling in late! As soon as I walked in, I introduced myself and told them what I was there for and they asked me to be seated for a few. Those few minutes were torture, since I was already nervous and was ready to run for the door. I really had no reason to be nervous, since I already work at State Farm in my town, so I know how things work. A few minutes passed and a man invited me into the boss's office! Dun, Dun, Dun, behind closed doors! That was not the case at all. At first, he was asking me basic questions that the boss would like to know, since she was not in the office just yet. I answered them and went over what I currently do at the other office. Not too long after, the boss showed up, and took a seat right down next to me, I introduced myself, and we started to talk. She was very easy to get along with and had a great personality.

After that, I was totally comfortable and was able to make jokes with them and converse. I got a feel for what their office was like and everyone working there was really nice. After I left, I thought to myself, why do I worry so much and let my nerves rule me over? I feel silly, but never really know what to expect!

Photobucket

So they are in the process of narrowing down their choices between part timers and full timers. They told me to expect a call either later this week or early next week! Overall, it was a great experience and I am so glad I was able to get comfortable right off the bat!!

Other than that, it's already mid week! My, my, my! Where has time gone! Week 10 already next week too! Seriously!?!?! I am expecting it to get a little hectic these next 2 weeks, but I'm ready to tackle the final projects/papers, which will make the vacation time hopefully come much faster! Time to go read for a little bit, then go to sleep since I have work early in the morning! "See" you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment