Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Say

Wondering why the title is Some Say? Well I'm listening to music and the song that's on is Some Say by the Rascal Flatts, so it works! Also, I'm going to include a few words from Symeja, like I said I would!!

Meet Symeja!


Photobucket


I met Symeja through the facebook page for Berkeley, since I had posted that I had books for sale and then she ended up messaging me since I had one of the books she needed. After conversing about books, I asked if she was a new student and if she would want to type something up for me about her college experience so far and what she expected it to be like before she started. She agreed and here is what she had to say!

"Starting school was at first a little nerve wrecking as it usually would be. But when I joined the Berkeley College facebook page took all the pressure of making friends off. I met one of my best friends through facebook. We both now go to the mall together and give each other advice on everything. And I also took two Jumpstart classes, in these classes I met even more amazing people. We all talk to each other on our free time. I'm so excited for classes to begin on the 28th and I cant wait to meet others who will impact me in ways I would never imagine."

Thanks for your input Symeja!

It seems like everyone's major concern before starting school is making friends. You just need to be optimistic and network yourself with people. Another thing would be to get yourself involved in clubs so that you meet a number of people. There is always something to do, and always lots of friends to make, just take the time to make them and try!!

In four days classes will resume yet again, so I can't stress enough to have your bill paid and to make sure you go out and buy all the books you need so that you are ready to go!!! Enjoy the rest of your week!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment