Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF!

Yes, Friday is officially here! It's about time! Hope everyone had a great week! Just think week 5 is coming up and then we will be halfway through once week 6 approaches!! The holidays are coming up as well, so that is something to look forward!!!

I am getting ready to finish up my accelerated course within these next two weeks. It's definitely been a great and new experience for me, so I would highly recommend this to someone who is well organized and can dedicate a good amount of their time to their work. It's important to keep in mind that an accelerated course is completed in 6 weeks, therefore 12 weeks worth of work is put into 6. That's just something to keep in mind when signing up for an accelerated course!!

All of my other classes are going really well. I am really enjoying my Adveristing class since that's what I am looking into getting into when I graduate. I feel like graduation is coming up so fast. Next quarter will be my 6th quarter, making it halfway through. That's just crazy in my mind!!

Consumer behavior has been another interesting class as well since you get to see how consumers behave when making purchases. There is a lot of psychology involved in that as well. I took psychology last quarter and I can definitely see it's relation to a consumers mind. I would highly recommend a course like this. You can learn a lot from it.

Next quarter, I will be returning to the Garret Mountain campus to take some classes, but will also continuing taking classes online as well. It helps make it more convenient for me, between work and completing my school work. I signed up for 4 courses, which include Microeconomics, Finite Mathematics, Fiction, and Global Change (a social science elective). I have to admit I am nervous about the math course, but I'll push through it!!!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment