Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's going on?

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been keeping you up to date with things! I'm having internet troubles so I was finally able to get on! This internet business is definitely not my favorite, especially when it decides not to work and I have online classes! REAL NICE RIGHT!?!

Anyways, it was another hectic week for me. Running around, reading my life away, and making sure to submit assignments on time. Still finding it hard to believe that it's going to be Week 3! I'm not complaining! Especially since only 3 more weeks and I end my accelerated course, then I only need to deal with 3 classes! Not a bad gig if you ask me!

As far as the accelerated class goes, I would totally recommend them if you can keep up with all your work and can handle a little pressure. I have had a great experience so far, but hey everyone is different. Week 4 begins registration for next quarter, which I'm definitely looking forward to getting back on campus and enjoying campus life once again. So keep in mind that will be starting up and so you can get an idea of what you want to take and what you still need to take.

Also, I wanted to mention the Free Franklin, which is a play that will be taking place this upcoming week. If you click on this you can find all the information, dates, times, etc. http://www.berkeleycollege.edu/download/BFreeFranklin_postcard.pdf

Donations for the play go directly to the JDRF fund, so please make a donation!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and I will hopefully be back on track this week with the internet situation!! Have a great week 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment