Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Holidays Are Coming!!

In two weeks, we will all begin cooking for Thanksgiving and getting together with our families. After that, it's time to prepare for Christmas and New Years! How crazy is that? My mom was just telling me how we have to start shopping and getting ready to cook. We get a free turkey from Shoprite and my dad also gets one from his work, so that's lots of turkey!

On to school happenings, we are coming to week 8 now, which means 4 weeks left or maybe 3 for some of you! I have to say I am enjoying only having 3 classes now, since my accelerated class is over.I ended up with an A, so that made me happy. My scheduling is all done for next quarter, and I am excited to get back on campus!!!

So what else is going on? My mom and I started to paint my basement between last night and today so that is well on it's way. My brother and I also cleaned out our big toy box my dad had built, and let's just say, we went back to our childhood today. After seeing all the toys and games we use to play, it just brought back so many memories and made me wish I was young again. Of course we had to play with the toys like we did back in the day. We had to grasp the whole feeling of the memory as well!! I also came across some essays I wrote back in the day, and let's just say I was hysterical. My mom had me laughing because she said, "Just imagine when you were sharing those stories with me back in the day, I just wanted to laugh, and now you can learn to appreciate why I wanted to!" I was not hurt at all by that because seriously, it was so funny!!!!

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I know I am by going back into my childhood and elementary school days!! Week 8 here we come!!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment