Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spring Forward, Fall Back!



I hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep this morning, especially after Halloween! That couldn't have been planned any better, right? Just remember to change all the clocks in your house, especially your alarm clocks, since you really don't want to wake up an extra hour early before work or school! I know I wouldn't!

Anyways, this week is my last week in my International Business class. This was my accelerated course I took, and I'm still finding it hard to believe that these past 5 weeks, went flying right on by. I'm sure this week will probably drag since my class ends Saturday night, but still! Overall, I recommend the accelerated classes. They are a lot more time consuming, but in my opinion, they were easy to keep up with. You just need to be able to dedicate time, and I think that's the most important aspect of it.

My other classes are going smoothly as well. Another 6 weeks to go, and then it's Christmas, New Years, and some relaxation time, then right back into a new quarter! I am definitely looking forward to getting back on campus. I will continue to take some classes online, but also on campus, so that will eliminate having to be down there everyday, and I will still be able to work.

I am hoping by now, most of you have scheduled your classes that you want to take next quarter. If not, please don't wait any longer! Time is slipping away so hurry!! If you have any concerns or questions about what you should take, contact advisement. They will be more than willing to lend you a hand and get you back on the right track. Your best bet is to call, email, or make an appointment. You also have the opportunity to stop by on your way back from a class if the advisers are not currently busy with another student or faculty member. They are here to help so please make sure you ask them any questions you may have!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! The Giants lost, but hey, I am sure the Yankees will pull through for us!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment