Thursday, October 29, 2009

I WON MY FIRST RADIO CONTEST!!!!

Yes, that's right! I scored myself two free tickets to Z100's Jingle Ball 2009!!! I said to myself, I never win so why am I even bothering!! I ended up deciding to just do it and I kept getting the busy tone, so I was like fine, one more time and that's it...About two rings later, I hear the main DJ's voice say HELLO Z100 (my mind went completely blank thinking nothing about winning at that point) and then YOU'RE CALLER 100!!! Let's just say I was so so so so surprised! Usually when it rings, it disconnects me, but this time luck was in my favor! I was having such a horrible day too from not feeling well, but that made it that much better! SO YAY FOR ME!


Photobucket


Unfortunately, I am not allowed to win another contest for another 30 days, so my want to call, just can't be a want any more, or well for 30 days! The only downside to this is that my seats are randomly selected! But still, my first radio win! Needless to say, I am so excited! Thank you Z100!!!

Anyways aside from that happy news, I also finished my advertising paper today! I feel so good about that being done because it was starting to give me a headache! I was definitely enjoying it, but just getting the format to work out properly was putting up a fight, so I had to deal with that.

Tomorrow is Friday!! WOO HOO! Then Halloween! I can't believe the holidays are all approaching now! Everything is going to fly right on by, which is good but also scary in my opinion. What does everyone else think?

Enjoy your weekend! Week 6 is underway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment