Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December has arrived!



Yes, very hard to believe but here we are! The last few days of the decade, and then 2010 begins a whole new decade! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, so it's almost time for a yearly wrap up! Of course, as like every other year, it has it's ups and downs, but each year we clear the plate and start over once again. I am definitely looking forward to starting fresh once again!

So yesterday I ended up doing most of my Christmas shopping so that I can finish up and prepare for the big day! I did wrap most of the things today just to get them over and done with. Tomorrow or Friday I will be going for my tree, which is even more exciting! I will post pictures of that as well once I get it up!

I am pretty excited! Next Friday I go to Z100's Jingle Ball concert! I can't wait!! So there is lots to look forward to.

I am also looking forward to the end of this quarter, not that it's been awful, but its time to just relax and enjoy the holidays for as long as possible! I know 2 weeks is definitely not much, but it will just be so enjoyable.

Once again I am back to using my laptop since my computer decided it didn't want to work anymore and give me a pretty nasty virus. On the better side of this story, I now get to put Windows 7 on my computer! My brother kept telling me, let's put it on, but I refused until I finished my advertising project, which I still need to post the picture to show everyone! Once I get all my stuff back on my computer and familiar with Windows 7, it will be up for show! I think viruses find me, because honestly, I don't go on any weird sites, so I really don't get it. It's pretty funny too because the other day I had just said to my brother that my computer hasn't given me any problems and actually knocked on wood, but clearly that didn't help. Next time I'll be knocking on my head.

I hope everyone is off to having a great week! I will keep everyone posted with my computer success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment