Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Baby Shower=SUCCESS!

As we wind down for the weekend, and get ready for a case of the Mondays, I figured I would just wrap up these past exciting couple of days! First and foremost, I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving, and ate as much as they possibly could! It might be time to start those diets though! Let's hope not!!!

I had a great Thanksgiving. I ended up staying home with my family, cooking and just relaxing. Of course, EATING as well! After that, I was not crazy and did not go Black Friday shopping,which I am kind of glad I didn't. I heard it was a nightmare out there!! Instead, my best friend came up for a visit from North Carolina for Thanksgiving and for her baby shower, which was a complete success as well! It was so nice to see her and to share that special day with her. Here are some pictures! There are a lot with her opening presents, so I will just put a few up!! We had the shower at Ruppert's on Rt. 23! I have been there several times for parties and the people are great there, so if you are looking for a get together place, Ruppert's is definitely a great pick!



Other than that, my weekend was very enjoyable! It's always nice to see people you haven't seen in a while. It's been a long night for me. My brother and I put together his new desk so I am finding winding down for the night, but wanted to pop on for a few! Again, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and now it's time to kick off WEEK 10!!! 2 more to go!! Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment