Sunday, December 13, 2009

Z100's Jingle Ball=AMAZING!

What a great night and a great show, that is for sure! My luck, it was the coldest night ever, about 19 degrees, but luckily it wasn't so bad! I was a little nervous upon arriving at the Garden because I thought it was going to be mobbed with people, but I got right in line for will call and within 10 minutes I had my tickets and was at the front of the line to go to my seats. My friend and I contemplated on getting on line, but it worked out for the better since we were able to get right in and to our seats. Here are some pictures to share with everyone!!



The weekend is coming to an end and I haven't been feeling so great so it's a big bummer. We are finally at week 12, which is hard to believe! It's also hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. For those of you who celebrate Hanukkah, Happy Hanukkah to you!

This is the official final week, so I hope everyone is all studied up and ready for their exams! I have one last test to take for one of my online classes and then I am officially done. I am actually thinking of doing that tonight since it's due tomorrow and my luck blackboard will be down tomorrow or something unexpected will happen. Good luck to everyone and if you are already done with finals, enjoy your time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment