Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Vacation

We have finally reached our well deserved vacation! By now I hope everyone has finished with their finals or will be done by tomorrow! So far my grades have started to come through and now I am awaiting on one class! I have my fingers crossed!

I got a head start on purchasing books for next quarter and also started my process for doing a book buyback through a site known as ABEbooks.com. If you have any books you are trying to sell back, check out their rates and see if you are happy with them. I am getting back a decent amount which will go towards my new books and will also have some extra dollars left over, which is always good. If you are doing the book buyback through Berkeley, make sure you bring them tomorrow because that will be the last day!!

There really isn't much going on besides the Holidays approaching and all the last minute shopping! Christmas is only 9 days away! I still am having a hard time believing that, but I better start believing right?!

Now is the best time to get out in your car with you family and drive around to look at all of the Christmas lights. I just found this pretty cool video on Yahoo about a man who decorated his house to a guitar hero theme! Check it out!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/losangelescbs2-15750780/man-creates-31-000-bulb-guitar-hero-display-17149968

I hope everyone enjoys their vacation and I will pop in during the week to catch up on how my relaxation is going! Till then ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment