Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Morning! TGIF!

Photobucket

Woo Hoo, it's Friday!!! Unfortunately, I can't enjoy my Friday until I am out of work. I have to be there in an hour, so I figured I would come on here for a little update! Week 3 was successfully completed for me, which makes me very happy. Of course the work load is getting a bit heavier, but so far it hasn't been all that bad. It's all about managing your time efficiently.

I received mail from Berkeley yesterday, and I wasn't sure what it could possibly be. I just proceeded to open it to find out it was paperwork for the National Honor Society. I have been selected for membership in the Alpha Sigma Lambda which is dedicated to associate and bachelor level adult students who must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 (once inducted). That was definitely exciting and now is something to look forward to. It also puts a little more pressure on me, but with hard work and dedication, that's how I will keep my grades up!

Like I said, I have to run off to work today and I am making phone calls today. Woo hoo...NOT! Hopefully everyone is feeling the good vibe this Friday and everything will go smoothly. After I make about 100 phone calls and finish up some paperwork, I am free to go, so hopefully my day will go rather quickly. As for tonight, I am not sure what's on the agenda yet. For the weekend, I do have some studying to get in to prepare for some tests next week, and then just relax and hope that Monday takes a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY long time to get here!

I hope everyone had a great week 3! I believe the schedules for the Spring Quarter are going to be posted next week at some point, and then scheduling will begin, so keep an eye out for that! Also, please continue to spread the word about Haiti donations! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment