Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finals Week!!

Two days into this Finals Week! How is everyone doing? I presented my final in my Global Social Change class today, and have never been happier to have a presentation over with! Then I came home and finished off my last math exam. So only one more final to go, and I am officially on break!! It can't come soon enough, that's for sure!

Other than finals week, it's been pretty quiet! In order to prepare for my last final on Friday, I need to analyze the movie, The Sixth Sense. I have seen it before, but I want to watch it once more to make sure I am completely confident with that I need to write about on my exam. We are taking a look at the camera as the narrator of the film and how they use the camera to not show us what is really going on until they are ready too. Other than the movie, I will also need to analyze a story and do a double dramatic analysis about a story that we have not covered in class.

I feel pretty confident but I like to get a good idea of what I need to know and what I need to do in order to prepare myself.

I hope everyone is having good luck with their final exams and are just as ready as I am for break. Just think in 2 weeks, we start all over again! (I know, I'm pushing it now!)

Enjoy the rest of your week and best of luck to everyone on their exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment