Thursday, April 29, 2010

Putting the set together for the Shaw Festival!

Just a week away until opening night of the Shaw Festival, featuring the Arms and the Man! So excited! Today I got to help arrange some things for the set and I snapped a few photos of some of the students helping prepare some things. There is a lot to look forward to and we are under pressure for the next week. Success is within our reach.


So there is the progress of the set so far. This weekend we will all be meeting to make all the final preparations and run through rehearsal several times so that everyone is ready to go. I hope everyone can come out and catch the show on one of the 12 nights I posted in my last post!

As for my Friday, I will be working all day. I am so ready for the weekend. It's suppose to be 90 degrees so maybe I'm not all that ready just yet! Saturday I will be helping out with the show preparations again as I mentioned, so look for more pictures! I'll let you guys in on a little sneak preview. I can't record, but I most certainly can photograph!

Enjoy what is left of this fabulous week and don't forget to join us at the Shaw Festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment