Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 4: Summer Scheduling!

Week 3 has successfully come to an end and now we are gearing up for Week 4, which is known as the famous scheduling week for the next quarter! I honestly have no clue as to what I want to take. This came up way to fast for me to even think about, but the sooner the better, so that is on the agenda for today! Plus it's raining, so not much I can really do!

As I stated in my last post, I did service hours at the Shakespeare Theatre on Friday. I was not sure what to expect, but it was fun. I started out doing some office things such as filing, and then moved over to the theatre itself to move around props and organize the rehearsal room. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, we will continue to work with them, but we will also start preparing for our Shaw Festival, which is starting May 8th until May 23rd. There is lots to look forward to and lots to prepare for so our time over at Shakespeare will be limited to an extent.

With that being said, I actually had the task of organizing the tickets for our play that is coming up. It was a tedious and time consuming job, but luckily I got it done and will be ready to hand them back over!

Not even sure what is on the agenda for this week, but a lot of preparations and things of that sort are going to be happening. So go enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will touch base with everyone again during the week!

DON'T FORGET TO SCHEDULE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment