Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hectic Week!

Here I am! Wow, that a week so far! The first half I was recuperating from strep throat and the second half, I was running around crazy! Feels good to be back on track, but that little mini vacation I had was very relaxing. My boss told me I over exerted myself, which is probably true, but oh well! I am back in action!


Photobucket

Today is Earth Day, and a lot of campuses engaged in numerous activities for earth day! Hopefully everyone was able to do something "green" today in support or Earth day! I remember last year I was in the environmental conservation class, and for Earth day we did our carbon footprints and walked around campus observing ways that we could go green on campus. Hard to believe that was a year ago! Anyways, not only can we start going green on the Berkeley campuses, but we can do so at home as well, so why not get started?

Tomorrow I will be doing academic service hours over at the Shakespeare Theatre in Madison. I was originally suppose to be doing some office organization, but they now have us moving around props from the rehearsal room into a storage bin because of an upcoming show. We will also be getting ready to kick off our Berkeley play, The Arms and the Man! I will be posting the dates for that by this weekend! I will also provide other information if you are interested in reserving tickets and joining us at the Spring Shaw Festival! It will be lots of fun, so please come out! The play is free to all Berkeley College members, and others are welcome to join as well. We will also be taking donations for Juvenile Diabetes Research!So come on out and enjoy a show while also supporting a great cause!!!

Oh and before I forget myself, we will begin scheduling for the Summer quarter NEXT WEEK! Yes, that's right, we are already 4 weeks into our Spring Quarter! I have no clue myself what to take....decisions, decisions!

Well I have some homework to finish up and get myself prepared for tomorrow, so I hope everyone is having a successful quarter and go out there and do something for Earth Day! Together we can all make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment