Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Morning!

Again, I have been MIA! I am finally unraveling since the play came to an end on Sunday and now I just need to get back on track. We had a successful Spring Festival and we couldn't have done this without everyone's support. I want to say thank you to everyone who came out, those who donated, and to everyone else who made this possible!

As of right now we are on hold for the summer quarter, but have something in the works that everyone can look forward too. As that time approaches, I will keep everyone posted of course.

I have been slacking a bit and didn't load up the rest of the pictures from our little cast party and then the taking down of the set, but I will soon enough! I also have some more of the professional pictures coming in on a CD so I will have to go through those as well and post several of them.

My best friend also came home on Saturday with her little baby, Madison Danielle, and she is so adorable! I have been spending everyday so far with her so I'm a little distracted from my school work. I did work on some of it yesterday morning, but I still need to get it all completed. I can slack a little bit, considering I was going non-stop for the past few weeks!

Other than that, not much is happening. Looking forward to these next 4 weeks to pass by and then it's Florida time for me! I will be visiting family and helping them out down there, so I am pretty excited.

Also, classes were posted 4 weeks ago, but if you have not yet registered for your classes, you need to do so. Then you also need to be cleared financially and all that fun stuff! Get it done because many of the classes you want to take may be full or unavailable. If that's the case, choose others or visit an advisor to help you with the process.

Well, it's off to work for me! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment