Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Back!

Where in the world was Lyndsay, right? Kidding! What a hectic week and it's still not over. As you all know, the show opened on Saturday so it's been show, show, show! I have been in charge of house managing since Saturday so my schedule has been kind of full with all the show biz.

Today we have a rest and will resume show biz on Saturday at 2. Originally there was suppose to be a one night showing of Dear Liar, May 14th, but unfortunately that has been canceled. The Shaw on Film day has also been canceled. The Arms and the Man, will still be playing and I will repost those dates once again.

*May 15th at 2PM
*May 16th at 2PM
*May 18th at 7PM
*May 19th at 7PM
*May 20th at 7PM
*May 21st at 7PM
*May 22nd at 2PM
*May 23rd at 2PM

8 more performances to go, so I hope to see you there!

On Tuesday night, we had about 11 ushers to help out. We also were asking for donations for JDRF, and two of the ushers made it into a competition as to who could get more donations. We decided that whoever won, would be able to keep the Open Door of Berkeley College T-shirt! Our winner was able to raise just about $60, which will go so far for JDRF!

Last night was a full house and I really could have used those 11 ushers again, but unfortunately, I only had 2, so it was a little crazy. All went smoothly though and everyone had a good time!

As far as my other classes, things are going very well. I actually have a day to myself today to catch up on everything, so that is what I will be doing. I have some homework to get done and then get myself back in gear.

I will have pictures up from the show soon. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment