Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to Reality!

Hey Everyone! Finally returned from Florida this morning! It's good to be home but I miss my family already! So I thought I would come on at night and blog a little bit, but they turned into late nights and I just never got around to it, but luckily I'm back now!

So we are already day 3 into the Summer Quarter and I hope all is going well so far for everyone! I can't imagine the agony some of you are going through with this heatwave. It was funny seeing the Northeast on the news down in Florida. It was hotter here than there, which is scary to think about! As soon as I got off the plane this morning, I was ready to turn around and go back! I will post some pictures once I get my camera unloaded and all that fun stuff!

The summer quarter is now here. First off, Welcome to all our new students!! It's hard to believe it's already the summer quarter and not to mention, my 8th quarter here at Berkeley. That means 4 more quarters to go! Ah, the nervousness and excitement all at once! I am definitely looking forward to it, but at the same time, I want to stay young forever!!

Just a reminder, make sure you get your book purchases done this week and gather any other necessary items that you will need to help you succeed this quarter! I ended up making those purchases before I went away, so now I'm just playing catch up with reading all my syllabuses for my online classes! Lots to read and so little time to get things done considering I really only have these 2 days to move along with my assignments! That's ok though. I work myself up knowing I'll get it done either way so it's all good! On my way home today, I stopped by Walmart to pick up a new webcam for my Oral Communications class and also a new daily planner to keep track of everything! Maybe I'll start doing some webcasts on my post?! Definitely an idea to get going!

Well, I'm off to do some reading and then call it quits for the night. Back to reality tomorrow and the Jersey life! Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment