Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Demonstration Speech=SUCCESS

All that stress and worries over my speech and I finally did it today. I took every ounce of confidence along with me. Even though I did a million takes before I got it just about right, it was well worth it! So on behalf of my completion, I am going to post it on my blog for everyone to view.

Not only will you be able to watch my speech, but you will also get some helpful tips. My topic is writing/preparing a well structured resume! Please provide any comments you would like to make about my speech. I am open ears when it comes to improving my speaking! Enjoy!!!




As we approach the middle of the week, things have been pretty quiet for the most part. Just working on all my assignments for the week and preparing for a big research paper in my Sociology class. I am doing Stem Cell Research and a cure for MS. This week we had to come up with questions to ask someone we are going to interview, so here are the following questions I came up with:

Research Paper: Stem Cell Research & MS
1) How do you feel about the current research and studies going into stem cell research to hopefully find a cure for multiple sclerosis?
2) Do you feel there is potential that this type of research will come a long way and help cure MS?
3) Are there any specific times when you remember hearing news about stem cell research and MS, in which you became nervous or worried? Be specific.
4) Based on the research already conducted, would you consider having a stem cell transplant if it were to be approved and promising for MS patients?
5) What have you heard about stem cell research that has altered your position to be or not to be keen on the idea of stem cell treatment in MS? Be specific.

I am not sure if any of you have really read up on stem cell research, but it truly is a fascinating topic. I am looking to use this topic for my informative speech as well since there is a lot of information that can be relayed to those who aren't really familiar with the topic.

I hope you guys take the opportunity to check out my demonstration speech and provide me with any feedback! I would appreciate it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment