Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yum, Thanksgiving is coming!

Photobucket


It's almost Turkey Day, which means time to eat, eat, eat! Hopefully everyone is preparing for a day of thanks with their families and ready to devour a whole lot of food! I know I am, but then again, I'm full just thinking about it!

How was everyone's weekend? Did you have any homework to catch up on, or did you get a chance to relax with some friends and family? I spent my weekend out in the yard cleaning up the leaves, and I am hoping they all stay off my lawn, since all the trees surrounding my home are now pretty bald! I love the fall when the leaves are on the trees, but when they end up covering my whole lawn, then it's not as nice! HAHA

Here we go with approaching yet another week, WEEK 9! Only 3 more weeks to go and then a nice 2 week break will be in the game plan. Now with all the holidays approaching, everyone is just dying to be over with classes and start enjoying the time with their families. Believe me, I know the feeling! I turn on the radio and Christmas music is already playing. It really gets you in the spirit, but it's only a matter of time until you start getting sick of the same songs over and over again, right? LOL

Just keep in mind that as we are approaching all these fun and exciting events, you need to stay focused and make sure you don't start slipping now! I finally feel a little relieved that my last philosophy paper has been done and I can finally get that stress off my shoulders! They count as such a major part of my grade that it leaves you waiting on the edge. I will continue to wait on this edge until my grade is posted, but until then, I'll keep myself positive!

So again, there will be an open house at our Brooklyn campus on Wednesday, November 23rd from 11AM-6PM! If you didn't get a chance to get out there last week, you have an opportunity this week. There is lots to do in the city, so why not make a day trip out of it??

I wish everyone the best for Week 9 and hang in there, the end is coming soon!! Hope you had a great weekend! Toodles for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment