Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Photobucket


Today, we give a lot of thanks to our loved ones, including friends and family! This year, I am extremely thankful for everything that has happened for me this past year and how I have continued to live a happy, healthy life after being diagnosed with MS two and a half years ago! I have been extremely grateful of everyone in my life and I couldn't ask for a better support system!

I hope everyone enjoys their time with their families today and remembers how thankful we all should be for everything in our lives. I also want to give a special shout out to our troops who are unable to come home and spend time with their families this Thanksgiving! We are extremely thankful for your continuous efforts to defend our country and we couldn't have asked for a better group of individuals to serve our country! God Bless!!!

Photobucket

So besides filling up on food all day long, how many of you will be joining the Black Friday festivities?!? This is my first year actually going out to take advantage of some deals, sick and all! LOL Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to it!

Photobucket

I want everyone to have a very Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your friends and family! Also take some time to rest from school, and be ready to get back into it next week! ENJOY EVERYONE!!! BE SAFE AND HAPPY TRAVELS!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Good luck shopping today, it must be crazy!

    ReplyDelete