Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grades are in and break has officially started!

Photobucket


That's right, we finally wrapped up the Fall Quarter and it's now time to enjoy the upcoming holidays. I hope everyone received the grades they hoped they were going to, and that you all had a very successful Fall Quarter!

These next two weeks give us the opportunity to rest up, refresh ourselves, and start the new year on a clean slab. It's hard to believe that my Winter Quarter, is the start of my Senior year in college...SCARY! I actually already started looking into where I want to intern before graduating. I feel like I should prepare myself now, so I don't have to worry about doing it last minute and overwhelming myself with internship applications and the whole nine yards!

What are everyone's plans for their break? Hopefully going away to see family, or going home, or if you are already home, just staying there and enjoying the holidays in the comfort of your own home. That's what I'll be doing! Nice and toasty! Hoping for a white Christmas though, but not sure if that will happen.

As we wind down on 2010, it's time to think of a resolution and some new goals you hope to accomplish in the new year! It could be to improve your grades, it could be to lose weight, or it simply could be something to better yourself and those around you. Whatever it is, it's a new year and time to free yourself of all those past troubles from 2010. There is always room for improvement so take advantage of it!

I want to wish everyone at Berkeley, my friends and family, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas. Looking forward to the much needed break.

    ReplyDelete