Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy December!

My favorite month has finally arrived! Happy December and you know what that means, more Holiday fun is well on it's way!

Photobucket


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their friends and family! I did end up going out on Black Friday. My boyfriend and I left at 12AM and got back home around 6AM. The mall wasn't as crazy as I expected it to be, but when we got by Walmart and Target, the lines were wrapped all over the place! It was NUTS! I did end up waiting outside Target and with waiting in line, running in the store to get what I wanted, I was out in just about 20 minutes. Don't ask me how, but I somehow maneuvered my way through everyone and accomplished my mission! And to top all of that off, I was sick as a dog! I have to say, I'm a trooper! LOL

Now that the craziness is over with that, it's time to focus on finishing up the rest of my Christmas shopping. By this point, I am usually done, but I am slacking a little bit. I just feel like everything is approaching so quickly and there just isn't enough time in the day for me to get everything done!

As for school, I have been doing pretty well. I am keeping up on everything and counting down the days until these next 2 weeks are finally complete! I am in such a need for a break. It's going to fly right on by, but hey, I'll take it while I can!

How is everyone else doing? At this point, it's just a matter of finishing what's left of the quarter and hanging in there!

Spread the word, on December 7th from 12PM-7PM, Berkeley College will be having a Virtual Open House. During the Virtual Open House, here are some of the following things you can look forward to learning about:

Learn how easy it is to apply.

Learn how you can earn a Bachelor's degree in 3 years or an Associate's degree in 18 months.

Find out about the many student activities and academic support services.

Learn about the many scholarship and financial aid opportunities.

Find out about housing opportunities available through Berkeley.

If you know someone who may have an interest in Berkeley College, pass this along so that they can start experiencing the Berkeley Advantage!

So this week in my Marketing Management class we were discussing the use of direct email for companies who are in the market to sell their products of services. The discussion topic focused around what type of product or service did we feel would be appropriate for direct email. Well, in general, it's pretty easy to say that every product or service could incorporate direct email, but what extent of the market would actually pay attention or take advantage of a direct email offer or message. I decided to focus on the Real Estate Services and the incorporation of direct email. I personally have seen this type of interaction because my mom is a real estate agent. I have seen her send out emails keeping her past clients and even newer clients updated about the trends in the market and sending out emails to keep them posted about interest rates for mortgages and all that fun stuff. I really feel that real estate agents benefit from direct email because when you are a prospective buyer or seller, you want someone who is on top of their game and who is interested in your well being. Now a days it's all about getting a good mortgage and finding a home that is both affordable now and in the future! Just a little side note to share...do any of you have any ideas of a product or service that could really benefit from direct email? Feel free to share!

I hope everyone enjoys the final day of the week and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment