Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's that time....

To remind everyone that you need to fill out the FASFA! I know, I know, the most dreaded paperwork we have to do, but hey, it needs to be done,and plus it helps you out with receiving financial aid, so in the end it's a win win! I will be doing mine this week so that I will be ready to go for the Spring quarter, which is right around the corner. It's approaching way too fast, but then again, everything seems to be coming along really fast!

I meant to bring this up in a post last week, but I didn't get the opportunity to, since my week again was a little hectic! Have you all checked out the video and announcements about Project Green Path's Recyclemania? If not, please check out the information I provided for you to read below! I think this is great and everyone on every campus should get involved!



Join Berkeley College students, staff, and faculty in an effort to reduce waste during the Recyclemania competition February 6 - April 2, 2011. Tell all your friends and lets all take the necessary steps to reduce waste on and around our campuses! Good luck and have fun with it!

I also want to make mention that there is a Virtual Career Fair going on now until March 4th! If you get the chance, log on and participate. It's fun and easy and who knows what it may do for you! It's simple to join. Just access: Blackboard, Career Services, Virtual Career Fair and the rest is taken care of from there. If you have any troubles or questions, please feel free to contact: Madeline Dielmann at the following email: mnd@BerkeleyCollege.edu

I plan on logging into it this week and see what is going on. I encourage everyone to join in as well!

So we are approaching Week 9, which means 4 more weeks till we are complete. Please keep in mind that classes will end Sunday, March 27th! Keep checking Blackboard for updates from your professors in regards to final assignments for for information about your final exams! Now is the time to make sure you stay on top of all your work and finish the quarter off on a good note! You wouldn't want to fall behind now would you?

Best of luck for Week 9, and let's see what the week brings! Nicer weather I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video, Lyndsay! Good luck filling out those dreadful FAFSA papers, and with the rest of the quarter :)

    ReplyDelete