Saturday, May 7, 2011

April Showers Bring MAY Flowers!

Have you looked around you lately? Everything is in bloom and it looks so pretty! I guess the saying is definitely true: April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Photobucket


We have successfully completed yet another week at Berkeley and it's the dreaded mid-term week for many of you coming up in week 6! I know for me I will be working on some papers and finishing up my accelerated course, which runs for the first 6 weeks of the quarter. Then I only have to finish up my 4 other classes. I will still be pretty busy, but having one class done will be a HUGE help!

So are you interested in making some cash or winning a trip for two? Then you definitely need to check out the Berkeley College video contest! Read below for more details so you can learn how you could be eligible for these cool prizes!

"Berkeley College has been changing lives for 80 years. Now we are asking our students, alumni and associates to tell us how Berkeley College has changed their life by submitting a video sharing their experiences through original song, poem, work of art, on-screen text or an essay. The video must include a specific explanation, either in text or in audio, of how Berkeley College changed their life.

Simply complete and submit the online entry form.

The Grand-Prize winner will choose between a cash prize of $1,000 or a 4-day trip for two to selected destinations. Runner-up will receive an Apple iPad. Grand-Prize and Runner-up videos will be posted on BerkeleyCollege.edu and the Berkeley College YouTube channel."

For the complete list of rules, please visit the following site: http://www.berkeleycollege.edu/80th/video_contest.htm

This is a great event to become involved in so get creative and show us how Berkeley has changed your life! I have decided to enter myself, so I am in the process of working on my video as well. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Graduation took place last week and again, Congratulations to all of our grads! I can't believe that my time is coming up as well! People I haven't seen in so long can't believe I am already graduating! ME EITHER!

Also, real quick! Any students out there looking to attend Berkeley, I will be helping host the open house next weekend, May 14th, from 9AM to 1PM! Please come by and take a tour of campus (Garret Mountain in Woodland Park,NJ) and see what Berkeley has to offer for you!!

So anyways, I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, especially with your mom! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, and a big shout out to mine!

Photobucket


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment