Thursday, June 30, 2011

Break From Berkeley!

Sadly, it's already Thursday, which means our break is coming to an end, but it's been a great time to just relax and not have to worry about cramming in any last assignments! By now,everyone should have paid their bills for the summer quarter and are ready to rock and roll next week! Keep in mind, classes will resume Tuesday, July 5th. Make sure you check out your syllabus and get all the books you need. I got lucky this quarter and only had to order 2 books! I also only have 3 classes left and then I am officially done! Next week will begin my countdown till that very last day of college for me.

Next week will be the official start to my internship, even thought I did start back in March. This time I will be there much more this way I can meet my requirements for the internship class. I am looking forward to seeing what other skills I will gain from my internship and I look forward to applying them to whatever type of job I end up with. It's just a whole new experience and something I am really looking forward to. Part of my internship requirements is to keep a journal, so I will be sure to keep everyone up to date about things going on and I will share my journal entry every week so you can see exactly what I am doing!

I hope everyone is really enjoying their break and this weekend is 4th of July weekend, so there is even more to look forward to! I keep thinking that last year I was in Florida on vacation at this time. Hard to believe how fast a year goes by! For those of you who went away on vacation, ENJOY and see everyone back on the Berkeley campuses next week! And hey, try to give yourselves a break from BlackBoard, I know it's so tempting to log on! (Guilty-haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment