Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF!

Friday, Friday, Fridayyyyyy! Oh wait, did I mention IT'S FRIDAY! I am so ready for the weekend, I don't know about you! It feel so weird to be out of school, but I hope the quarter is going by quickly for everyone! As we approach the holidays, time sure does seem to fly right on by, which could be good and bad!

Alumni life is great, although I do miss my Berkeley family! I have been on my job search and recently was asked to go back to where I was interning, so I have decided to go back and work there. This will give me more experience in the Marketing field and will also help me develop better skills that I only had brief knowledge of during my internship! I am so honored to be able to go back there and contribute to their marketing department! I will be going back there on Monday and it will be one great week because that is also Thanksgiving week! It will be short, but I will start getting back in the routine and it will be great!

As we prepare for Thanksgiving week, I will offer some advice to all current students...get all those papers and homework out of the way NOW, so you can spend all of your time with your family, because that is what Thanksgiving is all about! Who wants to give thanks to their homework? I'm sure you don't! LOL

Photobucket



What about Black Friday? Who is going to be braving the crowds at all crazy hours of the morning? As crazy as it is, I think I am! I went last year sick as a dog and man I told myself, NEVER AGAIN, but at one point, we all say tat and still go back to do it again!

I hope everyone is having a great quarter thus far and hang in there, only a few more weeks to go! Get ready to kick off the holiday season next week with all your families and friends! That will sure make time fly right on by.....

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that

    would be ok. I am definitely enjoying your weblog and look forward

    to new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that

    would be ok. I am definitely enjoying your weblog and look forward

    to new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I do have a Twitter account that you could certainly follow...I've grown away from using it, but if I know people are interested in following me there, I will start back up again! http://twitter.com/lynwri34

    ReplyDelete