Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday....It's Finals Week!

Happy Monday to all! It’s finals week, so you know what that means, studying all day, studying all night, just to pass that final at the end of the quarter reflecting back on all you have learned! It can’t be that bad! Believe me, I know the stress of finals week…been there and done that! Once you reach Alumni status like myself, you will kind of miss it in a weird way! I use to always say “I can’t wait until I am done! No finals, no homework, no late night studying….Life will be GREAT!” Well, while it is great to eliminate that stress from my life, I do miss it! Having a job can have its stressful points as well, especially when you have deadlines to meet! You can never fully eliminate the stress of work and school, but you do find better ways to deal with it!

Photobucket


Since it’s finals week and I know some of you tend to put off on the studying, I would like to share some tips that will hopefully benefit you in the long run! I always say, DON’T OVERTHINK what you are studying. Sometimes you test yourself and then you start questioning whether you answered the questions right, and you over think the situation drawing attention to topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand.

The no brainer here is STUDY. We all have our own tricks in our hats on how to study and how long to study each subject, so you should pay careful attention to all the different topics and areas you need to go over. You may need to spend more time on one topic than another, but it all comes down to carefully analyzing the situation as a whole. Don’t procrastinate though! You know you need to study, so just do it and get it over with. Even if it’s for 15 minutes every hour or every other hour, just do it! It will add up and when you sit down one final time to go over everything before the test, you will see how easily it all comes back to you!
Then, the most obvious is to eat and sleep! I know, this is your FAVORITE part of my blog post today! You are probably thinking…Wow, studying! Is this girl for real right now!? All joking aside though, it’s important to keep hydrated and have some food in your belly so you have energy and motivation. Just think about it…when you don’t eat or sleep, you drag your feet and you don’t feel like doing anything! So get your rest and eat up!

Photobucket


I wish you all the best of luck on your finals! If you have any tips that help you out during finals week, share them with us! And once finals are done, it’s time to enjoy the Holiday Season with all of your loved ones and you can say “See ya next year Berkeley!”

No comments:

Post a Comment