Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year....New Changes!

Photobucket


Happy New Year to all and welcome back to all continuing students! It's time to kick off the Winter Quarter the right way and stick to that goal of getting your work done on time! Every year we come up with all these resolutions, but a week or two go by and we find ourselves drifting away from them. How about making 2012 the year you don't lose motivation to obtaining your resolution and just stick to it? Sounds pretty easy and harmless if you ask me!


Photobucket


I remember when I was in school, I set a goal for each quarter. Those goals included staying on top of my work and working towards the grade I deserve. Now that I am graduated, my goal is to find a job that I LOVE and using my creativity to create some new ideas that will be beneficial for the company all together. Once you graduate, you get into a mind set where you can't give up and you just have to take every new experience with pride. Whether it's an interview or speaking to someone within your career field, you learn from it all and you are able to apply it to whatever else comes your way.

We can all sit here and complain how big of a pain school can be and how we can't wait for it to be over, but there are times where we just need to step back and analyze how lucky we are to be given the opportunity to go to school and obtain a degree. All the knowledge and skill set we obtain in school, not only benefits us personally, but will benefit a future employer, who may not have employees with that skill or may be looking to expand. We are all in school for a reason and it all pays off. You can't ever give up on something or else you are just giving up on yourself and when you do that, what good does that do?

So what are some of your resolutions for this wonderful year of 2012? Let's all stick to it this year!!

Look for my updated postings throughout the year! I am going to start coming up with some exciting topics and maybe incorporating a new twist to my blog! We shall see...

Best of luck to everyone this quarter! May these next 12 weeks be the best they can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment