Monday, October 8, 2012

Where Will You Be On October 21st?

I can tell you a GREAT place to be, if you haven't already made some spectacular plan (which in my opinion, you could cancel it for this fun-filled event instead)!

Why not come on down to the Berkeley College Paramus campus for our 8th Annual Charity Car Show & Family Fun Day! This will be my 3rd year attending this event and it gets bigger & bigger every year! Bring your friends, your family, and wear your Halloween best because from 8AM to 2PM, the fun will just not stop!




The great thing about this event, is that all proceeds will benefit the Boomer Esiason Foundation (esiason.org) and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (cff.org) to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. There will be a variety of things to do, see, eat and drink throughout the day, while you support a worthy charity.

Are you sold on joining us yet or should I go on? Ah, what the heck, let me go on!

Here is what else we have in store for you:

- Antique and Exotic Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles
- Live bands and DJ
- Blood Drive
- Kids' Activities
- Halloween Costume Contests: awards will be given to the best costume and the best vehicle costume (Like I said, wear your Halloween best!!)
- There will be a variety of specialized vehicles on display too!

Car enthusiasts are invited to register their vehicles for display.

Registration is $20. Only vehicles registered by October 15 will receive a participant trophy. Donations will also be accepted.

General admission for spectators is a $2 donation, children under five enter free. (Again, these proceeds get donated to a VERY special charity!)

Anyone interested in helping out the day of the event is encouraged to contact the Paramus Admissions Department @ 201-967-9667:

Tracy Welch ext. 1706 email - TEW@BerkeleyCollege.edu
Rob Oddo ext. 1701 email - RMO@BerkeleyCollege.edu

Please contact Tracy Welch for registration/donation forms or with any questions, or use the link below:

http://www.berkeleycollege.edu/CarShow/2012.htm

Need the address, well, I'll hook you up with that!

Berkeley College Paramus NJ Campus
64 East Midland Ave, Paramus, NJ


If I haven't sold you on joining us, then this is the exact reason I'm not in sales! But anywho, I urge all of you to come out, whether it be for an hour or so, just to make a contribution to these great charities! There's so much to do and so much to see! In the event you can't make the event, I'll be around snapping photos, so I'll be happy to share those after the event!

I hope everyone is having a great quarter thus far and I hope to see you at the car show!

No comments:

Post a Comment