Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And the countdown begins...

I'm sure by now, everyone who has finals this week, can not wait to finally enjoy a week off. I wrapped up with all my online classes so now it's just a matter of waiting for my grades to come in.

I woke up this morning thinking I had to be down at Garret Mountain for classes, but remembered I was on break! That was a relief cause I was still so tired! I'm not going anywhere for break, but still going to enjoy my relaxation. The weather has been beautiful so my friend and I have been going running! Other than that, I have been working for the most part. Tomorrow I have work in the morning and then I have to go dress shopping for a wedding! I'm pretty excited about that!

Sometime over break, I need to put together a powerpoint presentation for Mrs. Okun. She asked me to put together an informational purpose presentation that I think students should know! So far, I have decided to include a slide about accessing your schedule on blackboard in case you lose a copy. I also decided to add a slide about swapping out of classes if you need. There is so much to include, but I am trying to include the basic things. A good one would be to add about the online clubs. The online clubs are so handy in case a student has trouble joining one on campus. I will have to explore blackboard a little more and decide what else to add.

I'm very excited about putting that together, so we will see what happens! I am sorry I have not said too much, but its my week off! Not really around to see what is going on! Again, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS and have a great SPRING BREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment