Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

Photobucket


April 1st already! This is hard to believe! Next week this time we will be back in classes and waiting for the next break to come! Ok, Ok, I know I am ahead of myself here and shouldn't be thinking about it just yet! I can't help it though! I need a longer vacation that's for sure!

So here we are on April Fools Day! It's a rainy, disgusting day out, so not much is going on. I went to work this morning, then my friend and I curled my hair as a little preview because I have a wedding to attend on Friday, so I needed to get an idea of what to do.

Nothing much is new at work. Same old thing! Tomorrow I am going in to make some marketing phone calls to get people interested in saving money. With today's economy why not! I'm still trying to get use to getting rejected and dealing with nasty customers, but hey you're going to have that. It's just helping me deal with it easier and accepting it. It's not my fault that they do not want to take advantage of a deal. All I am trying to do is help, so some people shouldn't be so mean!

Oh, so reminder to everyone...


Photobucket


I went there yesterday and got everything straightened out and thankfully that annoying pop up is now gone! Berkeley informs you many times about paying your bill, so it's in your best interest to go and pay your bill. Also make sure you are clear with financial aid as well. All of this needs to be completed by Friday, or you face being withdrawn from the Spring Quarter! That would be bad news!

Classes begin next Monday, April 6th so make sure you are prepared as far as having your books, pens, pencils, notebooks, and anything else you need. I went out and bought myself a planner last week, which I find to be very helpful. Between my online classes and on campus classes, I can focus on days that would benefit me best to sit down for online, and other days to work and work with my on campus class work. This quarter I am only taking 4 classes. These include Managerial Accounting (SAVE ME!!!) Marketing, Environmental Conservation, and English II. I have a lot of work ahead of me in accounting but I am sure I'll be fine. Financial Accounting is the course I took last quarter and ended up with a B, and all A's in my other classes, so it was a little disappointing, but this quarter, I am determined to get an A even if it drives me absolutely insane!

Photobucket


Perfect picture to describe how crazy I might drive myself! Just Kidding!!!

So this week I am finishing up with work and then off to a wedding on Friday! I'm going to be exhausted this weekend, but that's ok. I start classes on Tuesday so I'll have a little extra time to bounce back on my feet! Hope everyone is enjoying break, and until next time, toodles! Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment