Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippity Hoppity...Easter's on its way!

The weekend is approaching which means Easter is coming! Hope everyone enjoyed their Good Friday and if you did not have class or work, I hope you enjoyed your day off as well!

One week down for this Spring Quarter, now just think 11 more to go! Hopefully by now everyone has all their books that they need and any other materials! My classes have started off great so far, but I'm sure as the weeks progress, I'll be swimming in lots of paperwork and homework. I'm ready for the challenge that this quarter has to offer, so I say bring it on!

Just to fill you in on some things happening online, the SGA club is looking for your votes on deciding for a new logo. I actually submitted one so your votes would be nice! To participate in the vote, log into blackboard, click on the community tab, look at the bottom where it says clubs, and look for SGA (Student Government Association) and click enroll. Once you have enrolled, you now have access to the SGA club online. On the page, look over to the left and it will say SGA Logo Contest. Simply click on that tab and follow the instructions that follow to select your favorite logo that you think would suit SGA well! Happy Voting! My submission is below!


Photobucket


So what else is happening? A whole lot of nothing! I am getting back on my feet again for school and still working, so that has been my life these past few weeks! As my classes progress I will definitely fill everyone in on how it is going. I am looking into getting people to tell me about their experience with the online program in my online courses, so I will be looking forward to setting that up and talking with my fellow classmates.

I ran into Dean Smith the other day up in advisement and we had a brief conversation about me helping her out over the summer with registration since times get tough. I do not know all the details yet, but I would definitely loved to get involved and help in anyway possible!

Another thing I have been looking over is the powerpoint that Mrs. Okun has asked for me to put together with some information that I feel students should know at registration time. This will give me the opportunity to explain to students the many things they can do as far as using blackboard and things of that sort!

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and go out and buy some PEEPS!

Photobucket


Tell me how delicious they look and even better how delicious they are!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment