Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 1...Completed!

What a week! Like I said, I did not know what to expect and had myself a little worried about taking all my classes online, but so far so good! I met a lot of people this week in the discussion boards and saw many familiar names so that was good! I had a few ask me to let them know how I liked taking classes all online because this is something they might want to try.

After this first week of taking them all online, I realized it's a lot more work, but it's really not too bad after you learn how to manage your time. For instance, this week I had a great amount to read, so I put post-its in the book from where the chapter started and ending, read about halfway through, took whatever notes I needed too, and then I would look at another courses chapter. Each day, I did a little of everything, and because I'm taking all different courses, they don't overlap the information so I wasn't losing my mind trying to understand everything.

I have to say so far so good. I also took my first exam in International Marketing and I received a 100! I was a little nervous, cause I'm such a bad test taker, but I focused and made sure to read the question carefully in case it was a trick question, and then I selected my answer.

Overall, it was a great first week and now it's the weekend so it's time to relax and then week 2 is in session! 9 more weeks to go, and yes I'm already starting the countdown!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment