Friday, August 14, 2009

Next Week: Freshman Fest 2009!

First off, TGIF! The weekend has finally arrived, although I think these weeks are going by way too fast! Next week is Week 7! 4 more weeks to go!

As you have noticed, I have taken the time to interview a few new students who either have started already, or will be starting in the Fall. I thought this would be a great time to address any concerns they may have about starting their new experience.

The main concerns seem to be with meeting new people and how the professors are going to be. Everyone is different, but it also depends on the student. With that being said, Freshman Fest is approaching, which is where all our new students will meet with their new classmates. I remember last year when I did this, I was so nervous since I only knew a few people!

The following are the dates for the Freshman Fest at the different campuses:



Garret Mountain Campus

Friday, August 21st • 11:00 AM



Bergen Campus

Wednesday, August 26th • 11:30 AM


Please make sure to check this out! It is a great time to meet new people and begin making new friends! I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Middlesex Campus

Thursday, August 27th • 11:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment