Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes, I know, I'm a little early, but hey do you really expect me to be on here tomorrow, when all that delicious food will be right before my eyes?! I think not! So here I am, just a few hours early to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket


Let's try not to eat so much though, before our clothes become a little tighter than we want!

Photobucket


So as we wind down for this week and enjoy our holiday, I can do a little updating in regards to my advertising project! I finally got my advertisement ideas together, but I am not going to show everyone exactly what I have just yet! So you will all just have to wait to see!

I received an email today from my professor, and she was telling me about an assignment she assigned to her students, which was to Google themselves. It turns out, one of her students was somebody I had interviewed a while back and had mentioned that my blog showed up on Google with their name. I thought that was pretty cool. I remember my friends telling me about Bing.com and if you go online there and "Bing" your name, your photo will show up (if you have a facebook or myspace account-typically those photos comes up). I actually was tempted and did it just to see if it was true, and yes there I was! Amazing what you can find on the internet...we are all somehow famous in the small ways!

So for this weekend, my best friend will be visiting from North Carolina, and since she is expecting a little girl in February, it's baby shower weekend! I am very excited to see her and to throw her this baby shower as well! I will have to post some pictures of course!!

Well again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING and make sure you gives thanks to everyone who has effected you in such wonderful ways!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment