Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Wrap Up...Bring on 2010!!

Good Afternoon everyone! It has been a snowy last day for 2009, but hopefully it will clear up by tonight! It's hard to believe that another year has passed, and for that matter, another decade! It's time to clear our plates and begin a brandy new year! I know I am looking forward to that! 2009 was a successful year, but of course as always, we all hit some bumps in the road! Out with the old, and in with the new!

Photobucket

As for Berkeley, I have successfully accomplished all of my goals I set out to reach in school, so I am very thankful for that. I am looking forward to having another successful year as well and striving to keep my good grades up.

Now as for 2009 all together, it was a great year! In February, I began blogging for Berkeley and it has been a great experience for me. It's very nice to interact with all of my classmates and individuals who are looking to get a feel for what Berkeley College is like. I also had to opportunity to interview with the Star Ledger about my blogging position, which was a great experience. I really feel that this gives me the opportunity to share my experiences with everyone and give some helpful tips along the way that can lead to a successful college experience. I am thankful I have been able to communicate with all of you and look forward to continuing this in 2010.

We will officially be starting our new quarter next Monday, so make sure you enjoy these next couple of days that are left to our vacation! Also, strive to make sure you keep up with your good grades and being successful in 2010!

Tonight I will be bringing in the new year with my best friend and my family! I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year with lots of success, happiness, and health! "See you next year!!!!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment